24 January 2012

The garden comes alive in the rain.

Take it from me, I'm not one to obsess about the weather, whether it be hot or cold, but the garden looks so alive and green during rain that I just had to snap a couple of pics. The rain is beautiful, especially on the tin roof, but living in Brisbane at this time of year brings back awful memories of the 2011 floods. I dont have much room to create the gardens I have had in years gone by, nor do I have the time to devote to gardening right now, so pots work well for me.


These huge tea cups are wonderful as you can move them around wherever you need some colour.


The pots seem to really benefit from a good downpour, more so than when I hand water them.

                                           A corner of the verandah, calming on a busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment